05 November 2010

The Muscle Foodie - An Introduction

I like to eat good food. Who doesn't, right?

The thing is, what tastes good for you wouldn't necessarily taste good to me, right? Most likely because your taste in food, well, sucks.

Right?

Like the header says, I am a pretentious, bodybuilder-wannabe dude who likes good and honest food. And like the good and honest food I eat, I will give my darndest best and truthful opinion on it. Unlike other food bloggers who tend to write about how pretty a piece of chicken is or how they have successfully used a fancy photography trick, I will give you more information about the establishment, the service and most especially the food, which I find really lacking. It may not be conclusive but I certainly wouldn't use many exclamations marks just to say how pretty a piece of chicken is.

What I'm trying to say is other food bloggers write shitty reviews, choosing instead to showcase their prowess with a camera. So, people, if you want to know what a real snobby, mofo dude who think he's some big time charlie, you've come to the right place.

Stay tuned, stay hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. If it's nice, you get a pat on the back. If it's not, you get a pat on the back as well. With a 20kg dumbbell.